Saturday, 24th July 2021
Bass Clef Duets
15 popular Duets arranged in bass and tenor clefs. (see contents list below)
Bass Clef Duets (pub. 1987) is no longer available to buy in the shops, but is now printed and dispatched to order.
Bass Clef Duets Book
- 15 Duets in bass and tenor clefs
- Suitable for Cellos, Double basses, or Bassoons
- Edited by Keith Hartley (28 pages)
- Re-printed by June Emerson (not available in the shops)
- In Stock: Dispatched by the Author
UK price: £13.20
Bass Clef Duets Contents
||Rondo (from Sonata for bassoon & cello K292)
|5. Souza etc.
||March Medley (Blaze-Away, Washington Post, Liberty Bell)
||Le Je-Ne-Scay Quoy (from Concert à deux Violoncelles)
||Fugue a la Gigue (BWV 577)
||Dance of the hours
||from Ov. Poet & Peasant
||from Ov. Morning, Noon & Night
| 15. Trad.
||Encore: The Sailor’s Hornpipe